Friday 9 December 2022

First week of Teaching practice(05/12/2022 -09/12/2022)


on 5 th December 2022 my teaching practice has started on Govt HSS Venjaramoodu. Initially on the first day I was so anxious about teaching as we are just freshers. I was given 12 th standard for teaching practice and the chapter allotted for me was Consumer Protection. On the first class I was little bit nervous to take the class. So first we had an intirductory session with the students and later on from the very next class I started to take class. It is really a very nice experience. But it is little bit tough to make students attentive in the class. I also understand that class room management is very important for creating a good teaching learning environment. During the initial classes I was not so efficient in managing the discipline in the class but later on it had improved a lot. I had min 2 periods a day and some will be a substitution hour. Overall by first week experience of teaching practice was nice. 

COGNITIVE MAP( 12th Cass)