Sunday 11 June 2023

2nd Phase- First Day of Teaching Practice

FIRST DAY OF TEACHING PRACTICE

I started my teaching practice from 12 th June 2023. At that day firstly I met the school principal Mrs. Deepthi to get consent for starting my 30 days teaching practice programme. After getting consent I submitted the register at the office and signed it.
                 I got Planning , Business Environment  and Organising from second year business studies as the chapter to be taught. I met concerned business studies teacher to get timetable and make a schedule on my hours. I got some periods on a week in 2 different  classes. 
              At the first class  I was little nervous about how to manage classroom and learning styles of students. As the subsequent classes I can able to manage classroom properly and understand the learning abilities of students. As a teacher student overall experience was memorable.

COGNITIVE MAP( 12th Cass)