eduspace
Friday, 14 July 2023
2nd Phase - 5th WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE (10/07/23 to 14/07/23)
FIFTH WEEK OF TEACHING PRACTICE
.
Assembly was conducted on12 th July 2023.
. I got several classes during this week.
. I got several substitution period on 11 the class due to lack of teachers.
. My teaching got some what improved this week.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
COGNITIVE MAP( 12th Cass)
Annual day celebration at SNVHSS Anad(13/01/2023)
ANNUAL DAY CELEBRATION Annual day was celebrated at SNVHSS Anad on 13th January 2023.There were several programes fr...
INNOVATIVE WORK
Innovative work- Game Innovative work was made as part of B.Ed curriculum. The innovative work was a game that work in an android system.
2nd Phase- First Day of Teaching Practice
FIRST DAY OF TEACHING PRACTICE I started my teaching practice from 12 th June 2023. At that day firstly I met the school principal Mrs. Deep...